Apple planted a flag last year when it announced a homegrown, custom chip for Mac computers. The M1 chip signaled the beginning of the end of Apple's relationship with Intel, and Intel was shaken. In turn, Intel has been attacking Apple. Whether it's hiring Justin Long for a series of ads or conducting social experiments with Apple fans, Intel wants us all to know that Apple hasn't won yet. But Apple might be preparing to leave Intel in the dust with 3nm chips.
Don't Miss: Friday’s deals: $189 AirPods Pro, Walmart Black Friday deals, KitchenAid blowout, more
The post Apple plans to leapfrog Intel with 3nm iPhone and Mac chips in 2023 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Friday’s deals: $189 AirPods Pro, Walmart Black Friday deals, KitchenAid blowout, more
- Don’t wait for Black Friday, these 20 best-selling deals are here now
- PS5 restock update: Surprise Walmart restock coming today
Trending Right Now:
- Stimulus check update: 430,000 unexpected payments coming and you might get one
- Biden supporters are trying to replace Let’s Go Brandon with this viral phrase
- Here are the top 10 movies on Netflix right now – is your favorite on the list?
Apple plans to leapfrog Intel with 3nm iPhone and Mac chips in 2023 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Nov 2021 at 19:14:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report